- Delivery is FREE for all full case orders (multiples of 12 bottles) in mainland UK
- Delivery cost for all other quantities is £9.95 in mainland UK
- For the purposes of the free delivery offer, case quantities that qualify are – 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108 & 120 bottles – orders of all other quantities will be shipped at our standard rate (£9.95 UK mainland only)
- For deliveries outside mainland UK please call us on 01480 409330 or email us at email@example.com for a bespoke price
- Once your order is processed we will contact to advise when your wines will be delivered
- Please allow 3 to 6 working days for your wine to arrive, depending on the area you are living (if you order before 12pm your wine to be picked that day which will speed up delivery)
- We deliver next day on most London postcodes provided you place your order by midday
- Our carriers work Monday-Friday. If you require NEXT DAY or Saturday delivery please contact us on 01480 409330, additional delivery charges will apply.
- To make our delivery process more efficient, we require a contact number for the person receiving the delivery and instructions of where to leave the order if there is ‘no-one home’ (there is a text box at checkout where delivery instructions should be left). If delivery cannot be made first time the courier will attempt once more. Further attempts or re-direction maybe chargeable.
- If any stock is not available we will contact you to discuss a revised delivery schedule or an alternative product. Occasional an order might cover a crossover of vintages and we will contact you to discuss this and agree any adjustment to your order if required
- For packaging and logistical reasons, our minimum order value is £50
Prices and availability
- All prices are inclusive of UK VAT.
- Please note that all orders accepted by us are subject to payment being received by us in full before delivery and we may withhold delivery until payment has been confirmed.
- Although we endeavour to ensure that all pricing information on this website is accurate, occasionally an error may occur and goods may be mispriced. If we discover a pricing error we will, at our discretion, either: contact you and ask you whether you wish to cancel your order or continue with the order at the correct price; or notify you that we have cancelled your order. We will not be obliged to supply goods at the incorrect price.
- We take great care in ensuring availability of stock when accepting orders but if for any reason we find that we cannot fulfill all of your order immediately, we will contact you as soon as possible to ask whether you would like us to provide a replacement wine of at least the same quality and value, cancel that part of your order and have an appropriate refund, or cancel the whole order and have a full refund.
- We will provide a full refund or replacement for any wines that are faulty when delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights including your consumer rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience.
- Please notify us within 90 days of delivery if you believe any of the wines to be faulty.
- If any bottle is broken or spoilt upon delivery, we will replace it free of charge. Please contact our customer service on 01480 409330 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Wine Selection Ltd. 5 Free Church Passage,St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 5AY.
- We may require faulty bottles to be returned to us. We will arrange this as necessary at your convenience and at our cost.
- Please notify us of any breakages within 48 hours of delivery.
As we’re so confident about all of our wines we are happy to replace any wines that you don’t enjoy, or offer a refund where appropriate. If you don’t enjoy any of the wines or you suspect that they may be affected by a quality issue please contact us. One of our wine advisers will be more than happy to discuss the wines and resolve the matter to your full satisfaction. We may require you to return the delivered wines that you are not happy with.
When you place an order with us this is your request for us to deliver the wines set out in your order. We are not obliged to accept all orders received and may decline these, for example due to overwhelming demand or age concerns (see below). We will notify you when we have accepted your order and to confirm the expected delivery date.
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to persons under 18 years of age in the UK. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. Our couriers will request some form of ID if they are in doubt of the age of the recipient. If they are unsatisfied, they are not permitted to leave the wine. We will validate name, address, age and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity, a credit card check is not performed and your credit rating will be unaffected.
If as a result of these checks we believe that the person placing the order is not aged 18 years or more then we will be entitled to cancel the order without liability other than to provide a full refund of the amounts paid in respect of that cancelled order.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, database rights, trademarks and any other intellectual property rights in and to the content on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, banners, images, buttons, underlying source code and software, is the sole property of WineTrust, or the applicable licensor.
Any use, without the express written permission of WineTrust for purposes other than the viewing of information or ordering, is strictly prohibited. Permission is granted to electronically or digitally copy parts of this website for the sole purpose of placing an order with WineTrust.
All persons are prohibited from providing hypertext or other links to the WineTrust site from any other website, without our prior written consent.
We will not be liable for any delay in delivering your wine if it is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the wine. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages after delivery to the agreed delivery address – extra care should be taken when lifting a case. Sparkling wines require extra care when opening the bottle as there may have been a build-up of gasses during transit.
Summer Coupon Offer T&C
Discount only for UK residents aged 18 or over
Offer expires on 31st August 2017
Minimum expenditure £200 before discount
Delivery charges will apply
Discount not valid in conjunction with any other offer
Valid for one use per customer
WineTrust takes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, accurate and up to date. However, WineTrust takes no responsibility whatsoever for information that is incorrect, inaccurate or out of date.
WineTrust assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any links to third party websites from its website.
WineTrust shall not be held liable for any damage or loss which may have occurred from the use of this website.
Company InformationWine Selection Ltd. 5 Free Church Passage
Telephone number: 01480 409330 (this number will be charged at local rates).
Company registration number: 8102621